Search our Jobs
IT Support Engineer
- Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
You are an IT Support Engineer based in Manchester? You want to join a well-established Managed Service Provider, who value and develop their
Does this sound like you If so, CV Screen is recruiting for an IT Support Engineer for a leading IT consultancy? You will be required to provide remote support to clients in Manchester.
The successful candidate will join a leading IT Consultancy who encourage their employees to improve their skill sets through training for various certifications.
• Installing, configuring and maintaining end-user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices, both at our clients' site and remotely
• Performing on-site analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex pc problems Recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions Accurately documenting technical notes
• Previous Customer-facing IT Support experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows / Exchange and Active Directory
• Previous IT Field Service Engineer experience is essential, i, desktop support, hardware and software installations
Who would the role suit?
An IT Support Engineer, looking for an exciting client-facing role, based in Manchester
Up to £30,000 and benefits package including private healthcare cover
Interested? Please email your CV to Jason Price of CV Screen in strict confidence.